Many of our anxieties about death for ourselves or a loved one reflect our fear of physical or mental decline, such as the development of dementia. To help us approach these possibilities with more confidence and heart, Rabbi Dayle Friedman will share a framework inspired by Jewish wisdom to bring a practical and joyful approach. Through her teachings, we’ll explore the realities of dementia, the concept of advanced directives for joy, and, of course, how to have conversations now to clarify your own and/or understand the wishes of others in preparation.
Additional events in this series:
- A Time to Prepare: A Jewish Conversation About Advance Care Planning
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023 12:00-1:30 PM
- Death Over Dinner, Jewish Edition: Let’s Talk about Death
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023 7:30–9:00 PM
- What Matters: Group Conversation
- Date TBD (January 2024)