We are a diverse community of Jewish young adults, professionals and students, singles and couples, all committed to creating a Jewish life that is meaningful, relevant, and dynamic.
Aviv activities are targeted toward people in their 20s and 30s looking to connect and build community. Membership at BJ is not a requirement for participation, though it comes with some great perks. Learn about becoming a member.
Stay in the Know
If you’d like to learn more about getting involved, contact Rabbi Sammy Kanter.
You can also sign up to receive our monthly emails below!
Shabbat & Holiday Programs
Aviv provides a welcoming, fun, and relaxing Shabbat environment for its diverse community of individuals in their 20s and 30s. Examples of Shabbat and holiday programs include:
- Monthly Shabbat services and dinners
- Outdoor in-person havdalah
- Holiday-themed events
Aviv offers the opportunity to deepen Jewish practice and knowledge through a variety of learning opportunities including:
- Small group learning with members of the spiritual leadership
- Mindfulness, spirituality, and social justice learning programs
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion workshops
Aviv creates a welcome environment to connect with fellow 20s and 30s through:
- Happy hours
- Outdoor in-person social gatherings