We are a diverse community of Jewish young adults, professionals and students, singles and couples, all committed to creating a Jewish life that is meaningful, relevant, and dynamic.
Aviv activities are targeted toward people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s looking to connect and build community. Membership at BJ is not a requirement for participation, though it comes with some great perks. Learn about becoming a member.
Stay in the Know
If you’d like to learn more about getting involved, contact Margaret Piraino.
You can also sign up to receive our monthly emails below!
Shabbat & Holiday Programs
Aviv provides a welcoming, fun, and relaxing Shabbat environment for its diverse community of individuals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. Examples of Shabbat and holiday programs include:
- Monthly Shabbat services and dinners
- Outdoor in-person havdalah
- Holiday-themed events
Aviv offers the opportunity to deepen Jewish practice and knowledge through a variety of learning opportunities including:
- Small group learning with members of the spiritual leadership
- Mindfulness, spirituality, and social justice learning programs
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion workshops
Aviv creates a welcome environment to connect with fellow 20s, 30s, and 40s through:
- Happy hours
- Outdoor in-person social gatherings