Join the Shomer Collective for an online program of “What Matters: Caring Conversations about End of Life.”
“What Matters” is their signature program focusing on Advance Care Planning, and the important conversations that go with the process. Participants will be guided through the process of selecting a healthcare agent, documenting their wishes for care, and communicating their values. Attendees sometimes already have an advance directive in need of updating, or have never heard the term—all are welcome.
In this 90-minute session, you will:
- become familiar with the terms used in advance care planning
- learn how to select a healthcare agent
- connect with others looking for Jewish wisdom and inspiration for end-of-life planning
- have an opportunity to ask your pressing questions
Please note: This program is not recorded or distributed, to allow for detailed questions and to protect privacy.
Additional sessions in this series:
- From Fear to Action: Reframing Dementia
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 12:00-1:30 PM
- Death Over Dinner, Jewish Edition: Let’s Talk about Death
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023 7:30–9:00 PM
- What Matters: Group Conversation
- Date TBD (January 2024)